Sorry about the late notice but I am speaking in a very interesting webinar today. Besides listening to me, you will hear an intriguing case study on Gallup Organization using BI.
Date: March 5, 2009
Time: 02:00PM ET
Hosted by: Information Management (formerly DM Review)
Sponsored by: Oracle
In today’s uncertain global economy, companies worldwide must make tough decisions to make their businesses more profitable by concentrating on the most important projects and running more efficiently.
To help you meet these challenges, register today for our LIVE WEBCAST.
Join Oracle and the Gallup Organization to find out how Gallup uses Oracle BI to maximize the value of their customer interactions.
You will learn:
- How to rationalize your BI products to reduce your total cost of ownership;
- How the latest advances in BI infrastructure can process exponentially increasing data volumes without affecting query times;
- Ways to take advantage of the latest predictive analytics and BI applications and empower end users to create their own reports without risking data integrity;
- How to use BI to drive better decisions about how the business should be run.
- Jim Collison, Technology Manager, Gallup
- Rick Sherman, Founder of Athena IT Solutions
- Glenn Hoormann, Director, Optimum Solutions
- Tobin Gilman, Senior Director of Business Intelligence, Oracle’s EPM & BI Global Business Unit